Who We Are

Sunday, January 07, 2018

It's Our Birthday!

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  Guess who turns 10 today?!?  YES -- my sisters Drew, Lucy, and me!!!  It's our birthday!

So far, I've had a very fun day!  Mom sang the birthday song to me while Maggie and I had breakfast, then after our tummies settled, we went on a very fun all-family walk!

IMG_8008MagsCamWalk
"Isn't this nice?!?"
"Yes!  I love our family walks!"

Mom asked me to pose by some pine trees -- here's the best of those:

IMG_8011Cam10thBirthday
Me!  D'Azul's Girl From Ipanema!

As you can see, I was the very essence of a calm 10-year-old. Until ...

IMG_8015CamPlay
"Let's play, Mags!!!"
IMG_8016MagsCamPlay
"YEAH!  Crazed River Otters, Cam!"
"Ha woooo!"
IMG_8017MagsCamPlay
"You've got some crazy-fast moves, Cam!"
"Can't get me!!!"
IMG_8019CamWalk
"Wow, that was fun!"

Mom apologizes for the pix of Crazed River Otter Games being all blurry, but it was sort of a dark morning and we were SUPER fast!

IMG_8022MagsCamWalk
"Happy birthday, Cam!"
"Thanks, Maggie!  This is the best 10th birthday I've ever had!"

When we got home, we got to splash in some warm water (something about cleaning any residual road chemicals off our paws ... I just know it felt really nice on my feety-feet!) then broke open a brand new bag of treats!  What a great day so far!  I hope my sisters are having a good celebration, too!

Please do something super fun to help us celebrate today!

Cammie!

19 comments:

  1. Happy 10th Birthday, Cammie! It looks like you are having a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super Happy Birfday wishes to you and your sisters, Cammie! we find it hard to believe you are ten. looks like you are having a fun and pawsome day. we'll have to see what we can get away with today in your honor :)

    pip, minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy 10th Cammie. Looks like you and Mags and the peeps had a wonderful start to a purrfect day.
    Hugs madi and Mom's bday is today toooooooo but she was NOT 10. That is all I'm allowed to say
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Cammie! It looks like you had a great walk to start your day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cammie Of course you may have some I scream cake. It has been so cold mom could probably mail it w/o any dry ice to preserve it
    Hugs madi your bff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like the purrfect way to start your 10th birthday! We hope all day is a very Happy Birthday for you, Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:30 PM

    Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Cammie, Happy Birthday to you!������~ Nose nudges Bonnie, Belle and Bessie. Rumbly purrs Lucy and Linus and our My Margret

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Happy Birthday, Cammie! You had the perfect birthday! We are all getting an extra treat today in your honor. Thank you Cammie!
    BIG hugs with tons of love
    Addie, Lucie and Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday sweet Cam!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy, happy birthday! Will there be cake?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday, Cammie!!! We are going to see if Mom will give us a strip of chicken jerky in your honor.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Cammie!!!!!
    We will have some treats in your honor!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  13. WoooooHooooooo!!!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BURTHDAY CAMMIE!!!!!!! Wowsa, you don't looks a day over three! I hopes you gets some pawsome pressies and maybe some IScream and cakes!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Cammie - that sounds like a really fun day ! I had a birthday last year (I'm eight now) but it came a little bit late because my human forgot the day !

    Inca xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMD, you can't be 10 already! You don't look a day over 6. Have a happy happy barkday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy belated birthday Cammie! Looks like you had a wonderful day with your sister and your mom and dad! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Cammie such a special birthday, so happy to see you had a blast with Maggie and your humans. It's doubly special because we share the same birth month and only by a few days difference, oh and a year, of course I am a year older. We still have the moves of these youngsters.
    Happy happy birthday to you Cam.
    Muchos wooos Khumbu

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Belated Birthday, Cammie! It sounds like you had a great day!!!!! (and the photos tell that same story!)

    ReplyDelete