Who We Are

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Use 'Em If You've Got 'Em!

Hello, everyone! It's me, Cammie. A few weeks ago, Maggie mentioned that I have this "new" superpower -- Mom and Dad can't say "no" to me! Actually, this isn't something completely new, but I think my powers have been enhanced by these trips to see the nice Oncology people. Anyway ... now that my energy level has greatly improved, I'm enjoying my walks more than ever! In fact, a morning walk just doesn't quite do it for me right now, so after we have our lunch ...

IMG_6124Cammie
"Hi, Mom. Whatcha doing?"

Please note Maggie's snooter at the far right in the shot above.  She had tried, but struck out.  I summoned my superpowers and gave it another go.

IMG_6122Cammie
"Ah, c'mon!  That stuff will all be there later!  It's a gorgeous day out there!"
IMG_6125Cam
" ... look into my eyes ... deeper ... deeper ..."
IMG_6170MagsCamWalk
"That was awesome, Cam!  You should ask Mom to grill us some salmon for dinner!"
"I kinda of like that rice and ground beef I've been getting!"

What can I say?  Superpowers.  Use 'em if you've got 'em!

Cammie!

19 comments:

  1. Oh dear Cam, woo are so very beautiful! Glad woo are feeling better, Play bows,

    NukNuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let your Mom near the foil drawer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well who could say no to that face? Nope I can't think anyone could. Great power to have Cam.

    Khumbu and co

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are feeling better, that's great news. Plus I know your mom is so glad that she'd probably do anything for you. When we bbq salmon, Hunter gets the skin if it isn't charred. Hope you have a great afternoon.
    Wags,
    Noreen and Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cammie if you get salmon for dinner I'm gonna send in my adoption papers to live near the Kansas Ocean!!
    Those brown eyes are powerful
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to give that a try and see if it works for me. Thanks, Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow - that IS impressive

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please let us know if you get that salmon dinner. We will be heading over for lessons.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cam, we'd be a sucker for your face too especially if you could get us salmon for supper! Uh, we're really perplexed as to why your mom is sitting in the middle of the kitchen. We've tried really hard to figure out why she'd be doing that but we have no idea. None. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely! Use them to the fullest. In a few weeks they might not have quite as much impact.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yup, use those powers!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got it right Cammie!!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Salmon for Everyone!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are a master at using your eyes Cammie. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job, Cammie! I think I even see my Mama going for the leash....
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh yes, that is DEFINITELY a superpower to use if you've got it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You deserve EVERYTHING you ask for Cammie! Especially a great walk!

    ReplyDelete