Who We Are

Friday, March 03, 2017

"Reading"

Hello, everyone.  It's me, Cammie.  Some of you might have wondered what Maggie was up to in her Wordless Wednesday photo.  Did you see my snooter over there on the left-hand side of the shot?  I was there, too.  We were helping Mom do something called "reading"; it was really fun!

Here's the shot that came right after Maggie was on the launchpad. Umm... I mean "pillows".

IMG_8836CamMags
"Uh-oh!"
"Here I COME!!!"

And here's the shot after that:

IMG_8837CamMags
"BOOM!"
"BOOM!"
"Girls...?"

"Reading" is a whole lot like Crazed River Otter Games, only Mom holds onto her Kindle. Interesting.  We took a break after a bit.

IMG_8840MagsCam
"I heard some pups go to schools or libraries to read with kids."
"We should look into doing that; I like this 'reading' thing!"
"I'm never going to get through Chapter 2 at this rate..."

Do you do "reading" with your bipeds? You should try it out - it's great exercise and tons of fun!

Cammie!

15 comments:

  1. BOL we thought mom was going to join in
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew yesterday there was bound to be a CROG. You two ladies are so sweet to keep mom company when she reads.
    Often I will jump on the arm of the chair when mom is reading then I head butt the book just for fun. Mom loses her place and
    sometimes the book falls.
    I know I'm such a devil in feline clothing
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  3. no offense girls, but we suspect no library in the world is going to let you two inside LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you really need a playmate to have fun when reading with peeps. I just have to sit quietly when she reads her Kindle. Right now she says she's reading a proper book, with paper pages...now if I could just get my paws on it when she's not looking I could have fun too !

    Inca xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. No.. we've never done 'reading' but mom misses her reading time during her subway commute!

    Momo & Pinot xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh we bet you two would be great at helping kids read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH YESssssssssssssssss we LOVE to "READ" with Mom... it is so relaxing that we Fall Asleep almost Instantly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mom is hoping now that she is retired that she can get some more reading done. After having her home all week we are pretty low key today, so we might let her
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huh, I must be doing it wrong. When I read with Momma, I sit real close and snuggle her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. BOL - we can just imagine that your Mom is going to be really excited about reading with you two again:)

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  11. When our mommy reads we have to hold her down. Apparently it's different for dogs huh?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh YES GURLS! I loooooves to 'read' with Ma!!! Though, I usually 'sing' to her to gives her some 'music' while she 'reads'...she really likes it! She yells my name after a while to lets me know to continue.....hehehehe
    Oh, and don't gets me started on 'yoga'....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. We like to paw at Mamas hand. You know, so she can multi task by reading AND petting use. Great for mental stimulations for Mamas everywhere!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nope, I don't read with mom. I should though, huh? What a beautiful photo the last one is with the light streaming in!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We usually let mom read in peace, except if it's the newspaper...how can she look at us when all that paper is blocking her view?

    ReplyDelete