Who We Are

Saturday, October 01, 2016

Drying Off

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  As you may have noticed yesterday, I was mighty wet after our pool party and my shower.  You may be wondering ... did Mom just towel me off?  ... did she let me go inside all wet?  ... did Maggie and I run around and play Crazed River Otter Games until I was dry???  The answer to all of the above is "no".  Back in April of this year, Mom and Dad sprung for the Air Force Master Blaster 8-Horse Power Dryer!

Both Maggie and I were introduced to high-powered dryers when we were tiny puppies back at our breeder's -- so we really don't mind!  And when I was active as a show dog, I certainly was fluffed and dried quite a bit!  Now ... I find it very relaxing, actually.  Take a look:


Please click here to view on YouTube

It's like a sweet, tropical breeze!

Do your bipeds use a high-powered dryer on you? How do you like it?

Stay fluffy, my friends!

Cammie!

14 comments:

  1. You do look very content during your spa treatment. We don't get baths here, thankfully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that anything like the hot air blower thingies in the floor? I like to lay on those!

    Purrs,
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. We would not like that at all, so scary! You love it? It's like a reverse vacuum cleaner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you must really like that! We noticed it is NOT really loud either. How long does it take to dry you? We go with the natural way of drying out but if that could work on our heavy hairs it would be nice in the winter!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I bet that feels divine.
    OMCS my human Uncle had two cats years ago...he started vacuuming their furs with a small Dustbuster thingie when they were wee kitties.
    They loved it. Hugs madi your bfff
    PS nobuddy better try that on me thought

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, That is one mighty blow dryer! When I bathe Hunter, I do blow dry him-otherwise his hair takes to long to dry. I use my blow dryer on him and brush hime out while I blow his hair.
    Wags,
    Noreen and Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks cool but it would blow us across the room

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so cute sitting so patiently!! DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dry pretty fast but Bailey and Hazel have a thicker coat. one of these would be nice
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that's spa day!
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have never had air blown at us before and we're not sure if we would like it or not. Could we please come over and have your mom give it a go?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't have enough furs for a blow dryer like that! I think I'll just leave it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We're not sure we would like that but we are lucky that our coats aren't as thick as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMD, how do you not bite and attack that hose??!!! It reminds me of the leaf blower Ma uses every day that I bite and attack! BOL
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete