Who We Are

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Tag Changer

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie.  I thought I'd tell you about something Mom got for me this week - it's called a "Tag Changer".  I thought that's what Mom does ... but apparently with this, she can change our tags from one collar to the next without totally trashing her fingernails.  Here I am, modeling mine:

IMG_6847Cam
"Hello!"

Can you see it hooked up to my collar? Here's a look at it in the packaging:

IMG_6858TagChanger

Your tags hang right on that mini D-ring, then the whole thing snaps around your collar, sort of like a mini collar.  We wear 1"-wide collars and they fit perfectly.

Mom has seen other tag holders, but not ones that stand a chance of holding up to ... oh, I don't know ...  not saying this would happen, but let's say if someone has a tendency to grab me by the collar and/or tags and wrestle with me.  This could stand up to that sort of wear.  Ahem.

Speaking of Maggie  In unrelated news, Maggie got one, too. Here's a look at both of us:

IMG_6848MagsCam
Maggie and me, modeling our new tag holders

You can see hers a little better, can't you?  Let's get a close-up of hers.  Maybe if Mom held the camera lower or if ...

IMG_6846MagsSitzbank
"How's this?"

Right.  If Maggie got a little higher.  Good work, Mags!

Our tags sit up a little higher on our necks than when they hang from the D-ring on our collars, so they aren't as tempting as before.  You know.  If someone is looking for something to grab.  Not that that would happen.  Mom also likes that there is a reflective strip on it. Every little safety bit helps, right?

Anyway, this isn't a paid endorsement or anything, it's just that Mom bought the Tag Changers and really likes them, so we thought we'd tell you about them.  And so far, they're holding up to  lots of abuse  normal wear and tear (for Siberian Huskies).   

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Cammie!

10 comments:

  1. hey, Wriggley has one of those, but not with the reflective strip. our mom doesn't have fingernails so she says it does make the tag changing easier :) great modeling, you two! Enjoy your Caturday!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great and pawsome modelling there my pretties. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful! Thanks for telling us about them, Cammie and Maggie ☺

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! This is such a great idea Cammie, and a great find by your Mama!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great. You know, we haven't worn collars in a very long time, because some Pup likes to chew them off everyone else. She just got us some new ones and so far, so good -it's been a whopping three days and we both still have collars intact. Maybe we can move next to some tag changers like yours.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have the same exact thing BUTT for some reason on 2 occasions mine came open! It hasn't happened for awhile now but be sure to check every now and again!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are our favorite - we have tried a few different ones and these have lasted the longest

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I think they are beautiful. Little play on words there. I am sure you got it cuz you are super smart. As smart as you are beautiful. oops I did it again. hehhehe
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have those! Momma bought a couple ages ago at Petco and hadn't seen them since. She's happy to hear they're available again. I like to change my collars with the seasons, to be totally fashionable, and this really helps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have those! Momma bought a couple ages ago at Petco and hadn't seen them since. She's happy to hear they're available again. I like to change my collars with the seasons, to be totally fashionable, and this really helps!

    ReplyDelete