Who We Are

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Tight Spaces

Greetings to all!  It's me - Maggie!  Some of you have noticed that whether it's a box or my really cool chair fort, I seem to like tight spaces.  It's true.  It's part of being a part-time snuggler.

Anyway ... yesterday, instead of putting up 87 million more light fixtures, Mom and Dad took their work party outside to do yard stuff.  For some reason, they don't require our help out there, so Cam and I stayed in the house and  napped  stood Guard Duty.  When they were almost done, Mom invited us girls out onto the deck so we could admire their hard work.

When we got out there, we did a lot of this:

IMG_6105MagsCamDeck
"BOOM!"
"BOOM!"

It was mighty fun.  Then Cam said we really should look out and see what all Mom and Dad had accomplished.

IMG_6111CamMagsDeck
"Look, Maggie!  They got a TON done!"
"I can't believe they accomplished that much without us!"

Since they didn't need our help, Cam and I thought we should just sit on the deck together and relax.  She looked comfy in the corner of the landing, so I ...

IMG_6113CamMagsDeck
"OK, wait.  I can squeeze in here."
"Umm... Mags?"

IMG_6114MagsCamDeck
"No, no problem.  Almost in."
"Sigh."

IMG_6116MagsCamDeck
"Yep.  There we go.  Plenty of room."
"My head, Mags ..."

IMG_6117CamMagsDeck
"That's OK, it's not in my way, Cam.  Ha roo roo roo!"
"Sigh."

Oh, sure.  We have two huge decks and I could have sat down somewhere else.  But why would I want to do that?!?

How about all of you?  Don't you like to be where the action is, too?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

13 comments:

  1. WE do Fur SURE..... and we WERE.... beclaws OUR mom and dad did a BUNCH of Outside stuffs Today... and LUCKY US... we DID get to help... BUTT now we want a NAP...
    Yard Work is ..... HARD Work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would love it here....lots of tight spaces to snooze in....though we aren't sure any of them are your size MOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes where the action is you'll find me specially when out in the park. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES we always lay on top of each other, like a pug pile....we are weird like that, but sometimes I go lay under the table so I can breathe.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. We see you are supervising. Do you approve?
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom says I am an expert dogervisor - I am always wanting to be where the action is :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always have to be where the people are. Just not actually touching any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup, we are all for squeezing in! We can't believe your pawrents accomplished something without your helps!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ciara likes to squeeze into tight spots too, but Lightning likes to be totally free of all confinement! Our little Brady Bear got himself into a tight spot today when he decided to put his head through the target of a bean bag toss game, and he got stuck!!! Lucky his Mom came to the rescue.

    Happy snuggling.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  10. Arty always likes to squeeze in between me and Mama. No matter how close I get...Arty always squeezed between us!
    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are a master snuggler and I like that. I love crawling into crazy small spaces and settling in. Good job


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  12. You do love your tight spaces, Maggie. Molly likes to squeeze in between me and mom when I'm getting my hugs. I think she's jealous!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  13. We know they need your help but they will never admit it
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete