Who We Are

Monday, February 16, 2015

Dental Health Month

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  As most of you know, it's Dental Health Month.  Mom tries very hard to brush our teeth on a daily basis.  We are very good about letting her do it ... although there is a slight chance one of us might be more interested in chewing on the toothbrush rather than letting Mom brush.

IMG_4495MagsToothbrushes
"Huh.  Look at that. I think Cam and I might need new toothbrushes, Mom."
"Good idea, Mags."

We have two kinds of doggie toothpaste - a wonderful poultry flavor and this other minty one. I don't care for the minty one, but Maggie does.

IMG_4526CamToothbrush
"That's not the minty one, is it?"
"No, Cam.  I wouldn't dream of subjecting you to that one."

Mom's pretty well-trained about my preferences.

IMG_4527CamToothbrush
"I'll just hold onto the poultry-flavored one so you can reload!"
"Good girl, Cammie!"

Mom's pretty good at getting all of my teeth, but those back ones are hard!

IMG_4528CammieToothbrush
"Maybe I should have a chew bone afterwards!?!"
"We'll see, Cam.  We'll see."

Hmm... I like that idea about a chew bone!  Have you brushed your teeth today?  Happy Dental Health Month!

Cammie!

11 comments:

  1. I luffs the poultry toofpaste and I luffs chewing the toofbrush as well.
    Do you finks I might be part Siberian Husky, 'cos I'd luff that!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. mom says something about not sticking her finger in there....so we get dental treats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep we are into the dental treats and dry crunchy food at night as part of our dental routine. We hated the toothbrush so she gave up. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. we get the brush too as we are being water boarded
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. WE don't care fur the MINTY flavor either... butt the CHICKEN... is YUMMMMMY.... We also like the Peanut Butter flavor...
    Chewing on the brush gets it down in all the cracks and crevices... that is what MOM says... NICE Brushing... keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We rely on good yummy marrow bones - they have always worked for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never had my teeth brushed! But I hate the smell of mum and dad's minty toothpaste so I know I wouldn't like that one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mom does her best to brush our toofers, but we aren't terribly cooperative - we do like those chewy thingies we get to help us keep those pearly whites white:)

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love your pretty purple toothbrush! We're not too helpful when it comes to brushing our toofies. You definitely deserve a chew bone afterwards, Cammie!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do brush my teeth. Mommy gives me my toothbrush and I brush all over myself. I don't like any of the toothpastes. I like the chew bone part. I hope you got one.

    Love Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  11. You girls are just too good. That's just all there is to it.

    ReplyDelete