Who We Are

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Tuesday Miscellany

Greetings to all!  It's me - Maggie.  Cam and I have a bunch of miscellaneous photos that we want to share with you before the year's end, so I thought I'd start in on them today.  This collection is all photos of us relaxing in the living room after dinner, so I apologize for the lighting and poor photo quality.

Here's a shot of Cam and me relaxing on one of our beds in there:

IMG_1233MagsCamPlotting
"OK, so then we can---oh.  Hi, Mom. We were just ... um ..."
"Zzzz..."

I don't know why Mom always accuses us of plotting. Can you believe that? Like the two of us would EVER do anything untoward!

IMG_2767MagsCamSnuggle
"Who, us?!?"
"Trust us; we're Siberian Huskies!"

Mom almost always believes Cam for some reason.  She's really got the whole "innocent look" down pat.  Anyway ...

We also like to hang out on the bed by the fireplace in the evenings. And relax.

IMG_2715CamMagsFireplace
"Just going to take a little na--"
"Gotcher footy-foot, Cam!  Ha roo roo roo!!!"

Seriously.  Sometimes this place needs a good livening up!  And trust me - I'm just the pup for the job!

Mom couldn't explain this next photo of me not sitting on the ottoman to her FB peeps:

IMG_3148MagsOttoman
Me, doing the pose that Betty Grable biped tried to do

Obviously, I was conferring with my dad.

IMG_2776MagsOttoman
"Yeah, Dad!  So all FOUR of us should go to the lake!  How cool does THAT sound?"  

Lately, just so my mom doesn't feel left out or like I don't consult her on major decisions, too, I've been doing this:

IMG_3250CamMagFootstool
"I have nothing to do with this.  Really."
"Hey, Mom.  What's cookin'?"

That wooden footstool isn't quite as comfy as the ottoman, but at least it gives me the high ground.

That's it for today. Stay good, everyone!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

12 comments:

  1. Grreat pics! It's nice of you to confer with your momma too. Make her feel included!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep those innocent faces on cause Santy is watching
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE agree with Lily and Edward... Keep it up... Santa Paws... IS spying..

    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU and your peeps...

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are some great pic you two

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm...we immediately thought "plotting" when we saw that first pic too...maybe it is our own guilty minds...

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta say that Cam-a-roo has that innocent look down pat. Butt of course she does because she IS so very very innocent.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  7. The nibbling of the tootsies looks VERY familiar to us!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL MT you keep the higher ground and show your peeps who is boss. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those pics! Merry Christmas to our Furends and their Peeps!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's always best to see eye-to-eye with the peeps! Hahaha!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures! You gals cannot take a bad photo! Have a super Christmas---enjoy yourselves!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete