Who We Are

Saturday, May 31, 2014

The Summer Après Walk Routine

Hello, everyone.  It's me again - Cammie.  Today, as promised, I have a look at what Mags and I do after our walks for you.  Come on in and join us!

I was about to buy a round of drinks, wasn't I?

IMG_6773CamMagDrink
"Get a good long one, Mags.  It's important to stay hydrated."

I know she's getting big and she's a Prime Minister and all, but she's still my little puppy and I need to take care of her!

After a drink, sometimes we do zoomies - but if it's the second walk of the day, usually we do this:

IMG_6774CamMag
"Snuggle on into me, little one."

IMG_6775MagCam
"I know.  She's adorable, isn't she?"
"I ... I think I'm tired."

IMG_6777MagCamRest
"Just kidding.  Ha roo roo roo!"
"Maggie, you had Mom and me going for a minute there!"

IMG_6730MagCamRest
"If you wanna play, I'm available, CamCam."
"Let's nap first..."

Now that it's hot out, we seem to do more of the "laying around" part after our walks than we did when it was cold out.  With the Summer-like weather upon us, what is your after-walk routine?

Cammie!

9 comments:

  1. WE don't usually go fur walkies, UNLESS we are away from our hill fur some reason. HERE we just have Free RANGE of the two acres.
    Butt when we finish are Yard Work... Like Gwalk A Moley and sniffin and stuffs, WE enjoy a nice Nap... about 2:30 PM... It is so... INVIGORATING and Restorative. RIGHT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We tend to have a very similar routine!! After walkie naps are the best!!

    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dogs also love laying on the nice cool tile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine is like yours. I take a bit of a rest. That way I can be ready at a moments notice for the next adventure. One can not be to prepared.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. With the summer heat here where we are, we do more naptimes thatn zoomies! Have a good weekend!

    Love,
    Piappies Fudgie, Princess,Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Max, Wai-Pai & Forgie

    ReplyDelete
  6. We find a cool spot and take more rests after walkies in the warmer weather too, Cammie and Maggie!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Us too. Nap time after hunting vermin is a must in my schedule. Have a serene Sunday and let us all partake of some big easy today.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. It depends on if it's a morning or evening walk. After our morning walk, we take our medicine and then have breakfast. Then we go hang out in the bedroom to watch Momma get ready. If it's an evening walk, then afterwards I usually curl up on the couch for a post-nap snooze.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Summertime is awful here, so we slow down so much that our mom has to do more workouts by herself because we are so lazy and only want to go home to lie in the cool basement.

    C'mon fall.

    Your friends, Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete