Who We Are

Monday, January 06, 2014

New Toys!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie. Mom ordered some new toys for us and wanted to put them to the test the other day.

IMG_3363Maggie
"I'm JUST the girl for the job!"

I'm just a sweet, little 5-month old puppy!  For some reason, Mom is trying to find super-tough toys, though.  She thought we'd try these:

IMG_3332Toys

I tried the "strong, rugged" triangle thingie on the left and Cammie gave the Fire Hose a whirl.

This is what I accomplished after about 5 minutes:

IMG_3358Maggie
"Oh, my!  Look at that!  Go, me!"

This was after I'd been working on it for about 10 minutes:

IMG_3368Maggie
"I'm not quite done, Mom!"

Mom said I had done a superb job and that I was indeed done.  Something about swallowing stuffing... I'm not sure.  All I know is I gave that toy a thorough trial!

It was hard work, but somepuppy had to do it.  Time to put my feety-feet up!

IMG_3372MaggiePaws

Cammie didn't do quite as well with the Fire Hose. It's still intact.  I think it's time I had a go at it, don't you?!?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

19 comments:

  1. YES Margaret T. you SHOULD give it a Whirl...
    You know somethingy... WE have had SEVERAL of those same type toys... and they didn't last at all.
    ONE that HAS.. is called...KYJEN Plush Puppies... we have had two of them since MAY and they are still pawfect... and we play with them a LOT. Ours came from Chewy.com and they look like geckos ... sort of... hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are super tougher than those toys
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Yeah, those fire hose toys didn't last long here, either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MT pawsome job with those puppy teeth of yours. I use to chew on peeps jeans while she was wearing them LOL. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Y'all!

    Yep, you better check that fire hose thingy out!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job Maggie - you should contact the company and see if they are looking for toy testers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. MOL! Well, that didn't take long!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We find that the more expensive the toy the shorter is last, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maggie,you are a toy destroying ROCK STAR. We are in awe.

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4:40 PM

    go for it Maggie...I always wondered if those fire hose woofie toys really were indestructible..play bows and soft woos, Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mags you are the master and I bow before you. I am not much of a toy destroyer, but I do appreciate good workmanship.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Maggie, you and Jakey could do a bunch of damag....I mean have a bunch of fun times together..;-)

    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please report back on the fire hose. Our mom doesn't understand why those so called tough toys are made with that binding around the edge. It just invites us to chew on it. A smooth edge would work better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cammie is just not trying hard enough! Good work Maggs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maggie, our mom was all gaga over that last pic of your pawsies. Too cute! hmmm...you are quite the toy QC expert there! yes, you'd better test out the fire hose toy...you know...safety first an all...

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow - those sharp toofers get the job done lickitysplit, Maggie! Great job!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  17. We've yet to find a toy that withstands Harlow's chewing. We finally found her a gigantic nylabone that seems to be lasting, but unfortunately she is growing bored with it.

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  18. we love those toys

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete