Who We Are

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Portraits, Take Two

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  It's me, Zim!  You all had such wonderful things to say about our first group photo session that we thought we'd share some special pix with you from our second attempt at a Christmas photo!  Ready to get going?  Let's head out to the front porch!

Remember, my captions are in blue, Cam's are in pink, and Maggie's are in purple.

IMG_2717CamZimMag
"I am a Siberian Husky and the world is my salad bar..."
"OK, Mom.  Let's get this party started."
"What's up on the porch?"

IMG_2718CamZimMag
"What's that down there, Zim?"
"I can only be good for so long, you know..."
"Oooh, there's some snow up here!"

IMG_2721CamZimMag
"Fine.  I'll face the camera."
"Looking good, Cam."
"Ooooh!  The Yew bush!  I think I'll just ..."

IMG_2722CamZimMag
"Wheeee!"
"Maggie!  Are you diving into that bush again?!?!"
"What's up, Mom?  Mags?  No, I'm sure she's fine."

IMG_2723CamMagZim
"Are you alright, little one?"
"Yes, Cam.  I just got something in my eyes."
"Seriously, Mom.  I'm the good one.  How's that supply of treats holding out?"


IMG_2724CamZimMag
"I'm sooooo bored."
"You and me, both."
"I need to chew on something."

IMG_2725CamZimMag
"Zzz..."
"What?  I'm cooperating!"
"Oooh!  Found something!"

IMG_2730CamZimMag
"I wonder what's for dinner tonight..."
"Haven't you gotten the shot you want yet, Mom?"
"Oooh.  More snow!"

IMG_2731CamZimMag
"I got nothin' "
"Yep.  Same here."
"I found a leaf!"

IMG_2736CamMagZim
"What's that, Zimmie?  A leaf?!?"
"Nah.  Just a wet spot.  And Mom's watermark."
"Sigh..."

IMG_2739CamMagZim
Frankly, I think Mom could have stopped at this one.

IMG_2743CamZimMag
"I wonder if that cat's out."
"I hope she doesn't see this."
"Whatcha doing, Zimmie?  Squinting?  I'll squint, too."

IMG_2744CamZimMag
"Someone's over there.  Maybe it's one of the kids."
"I think there's someone over across the street."
"Where?"

IMG_2735CamZimMag
"I'm doing my Serious Look."
"I think I see someone."
"Seriously, Mom.  Quit while you're ahead."

IMG_2737CamMagZim
"Mom's out of treats."
"I'm doing the squinty thing Zimmie was doing before!"
"I'm done."

Yep.  The show's over when Mom's out of treats.

I hope you enjoyed Group Christmas Photo Shoot Number 2! 

Play bows,
Zim

17 comments:

  1. Hey u'all - us Beaglebratz here. Don't relax yet - mom MADE us go thru THREE photo shoots before she got a pikchure she wuz happy with. You all r lookin'purty good there.
    Shiloh'n Diva Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guy and gals make such a cute bunch even the out takes would be good. Mine just goes for it and too bad if it is not great.
    Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Three are gonna have your mom's Batteries worn out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we think the big problem is the short one with add :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Part two was even better than part one. and that does not often happen in the movie world. Bravo.. I am going to go practice my squint.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sure looks like hard work.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clearly your Mom needs to bring more treats to the photo shoots! Maybe she'll reach the point where she decides a photo collage is "As good" (and much easier than) as a group shot! Heehee! Or, like our Mom keeps suggesting, Photoshop!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete
  8. We think you all have more than a few shots to choose from....unless, of course, your Mama gets more treats!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  9. You three are torturing your mom!!!! But, she sure got some cute photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how the leashes keep getting shorter and shorter on each photo as they become more tangled! Soon you'll all be cheek-to-cheek!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're getting there but definitely TONS more treats are needed!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the whole process of taking group shots! BOL!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mol! too funny! keep it up and you can work your mom over for lots of treats :D

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Giggles. Very cute. Maggie is getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. MOL! That made us giggle so much! Zim, you really are the good one but that Maggie sure is silly!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the giggle!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those last couple of shots were pretty good! Grreat job, my furiends.

    ReplyDelete