Who We Are

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  It's me, Zim.  Mom is off to cavort with Beth, Border Collies, and birds this morning.  Now that we've been walked and fed, it's up to us to find our own entertainment.

IMG_5789ZimCam
"Ha roo!"
"RooWooRoo!"

I don't think it'll be a problem.

Oh.  What I meant to say was that Cam and I will be on Guard Duty.  Yeah ... that's it.  Have a good time, Mom, and don't worry about anything back here at Ao4 HQs!  We've got it covered.

Hope you all have a great Saturday!

Play bows,
Zim

10 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo, we all know what they say about "When Mom's away, the dogs can .....!"

    Can't wait to see how woo fill in the blank!

    ~Jack & Moo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! That sounds like a super fun day! I'm just now allowed out of my kennel unsupervised. Unfortunately, I'm unable to figure out how to open Miles' to help him out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Homeland Security ever pals. Hope mum has a good time. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your momma is so lucky that she can leave you in charge while she's gone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pawty!!!!! I will be right over.



    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Guard duty." OK, whatever you want to call it, sounds like a big old party to me.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is "guard Duty" Kansas for FUN! Wooo Woooo
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  8. We bet there were a few zoomies while mom was gone.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I have no doubt about the Zoomies while your mommy was gone!! ;)

    Hope you enjoyed the day!!

    Jessica, Charlie Boy, Roman and Brooke over from My Dog Diaries :)

    www.mydogdiaries1.blogspot.com
    www.mycatdiaries1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete