Who We Are

Thursday, June 06, 2013

Toothpaste!

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  The other day, my mom said it was time I started another routine around here.  (Mom's been adding things into my schedule gradually, so I don't get overwhelmed by new things.)  Anyway, this one involved ...

IMG_4988Cam
"TOOTHPASTE!!!"

Yes, that magic elixir called "toothpaste"!  I've had my teeth brushed before, just not here.  That doesn't matter, really. What matters is the toothpaste!  I mean, yes, OK, we brushed ...

IMG_4990Cam
"Mmmeye need merrr toofpaste!"

... and brushed ...

IMG_4992Cam
"Ruffly.  Merrr toofpaste!"

... and then Mom said that was good enough, and called Dave over so she could do his teeth.

Did you know ... when she was doing Davy's teeth, she put the toothpaste and my toothbrush on the end table?!?  Hmm ...

IMG_4993Cam
"Hey, what's that over there, Mom?  Look!"

I had to be fast, but it was time to make my move!  If I just put my feety-feet up on the chair ...

IMG_4994Cam
"Come to Cammie, toothpaste!"

You may have just witnessed my first breach of the infamous "No Sibes Allowed on the Furniture" rule!!!   Maybe.  Sigh.

IMG_4998Cam
"So close, yet so far!"

On the positive side, Mom says we get to do this all the time now!  I think she better buy more toothpaste.  

Camo!

12 comments:

  1. Oh boy! You got the yummy toothpaste, huh, Camo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good fur YOU Cammy... WE got our teefs brushed yesterday afternoon... after our "BAFFS"... it makes Baff time... a little..EASIER TO SWOLLOW.. baaaaaWaaah...

    Mom brushes our teefs all the time. WE love it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...that looks delicious. I've never had any b/c my vet wants me to have raw meaty bones for my teeth. I never object!

    I need to see if I can get some of that toothpaste in addition to my bones. You can't ever be too careful!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  4. We won't do toothpaste ..... not at all but we do feet on furniture big time. We'd drive your mum nuts. Happy clean toothies. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you enjoyed it but we have a strict "don't even think about sticking your fingers in there" policy around here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have that stuff too. It's quite tasty
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. That stuff looks yummy!

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made us want toothpast Camo! But we don't want any fingers in our mouths!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wouldn't let my mum stick her finger in my mouth like that. Well, I would, but then I'd bite her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's great that she's letting her teeth be brushed. cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cam-a-Roo you sure do adjust to stuffs real fast. So what is the flavor of the toothpaste? And is it really getting on the furniture if you only had two paws on it? I think there maybe a loop hole here.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  12. You gotta smile and show us your beautiful pearly whites, Camo!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete