Who We Are

Friday, June 14, 2013

Something's Different

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  It's me, Zim.  Yeah.  I'm up here on the bed.

IMG_4981Zim

Something's different up here. I can't quite put my finger on it. Or my paw, for that matter. Just something ... feels ... different. Not "different" like when Mom and Dad got a new bed - a different kind of different. I'll let you know when I figure it out.

Play bows,
Zim

PREVIOUSLY, AT Ao4 HQS ...

IMG_5064Cam
"Oh, my, yes!  This is sooooo very comfy!"

IMG_5068Cam
"I can see everything out back from here, too!  This is very nice!"

IMG_5069Cam
"Oh.  Hi.  Zim doesn't need to know about this, OK?"

14 comments:

  1. Hehhehe You know Zim I think you are going to like it when you find out. I bet in the future it will get "doubly" comfy cozy.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhoh...you reds seem to have similar taste!

    nora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharing is caring

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, Zim, I sure don't know what it is! Maybe you're just imagining it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. snicker..... nope, we don't see nothin!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whatever it is Zim, just go with the flow. If the bed feels better than just enjoy it!
    Have a great weekend.
    Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zim, we think you've taught your little sisfur a tad bit too much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL Zim you had a bed warmer thats all. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. MOL! ahem...gee Zim, we wonder what could be going on there
    ::snickers::
    ahem...we're sure you'll sniff out whatever could be going on. Have a great weekend!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ummmmmmmm Like SHULTZ....

    We Seeeeee NUZZING !

    hehehee

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are very sneaky Cammie.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  12. Uh oh, I didn't see anything(wink wink)


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Zim! hmmm... uhm...Are you sure there is something different?!

    Enjoy the weekend with Dave and Cami!

    Love,
    Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Max, Wai-Pai & Forgie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous3:45 PM

    MOUSES!! I can't believe Camo actually did that!...ummmm...did she leave any furrs behind? Zim could try to track down who those furs belong to...Camo...best watch your back for a bit honey...just a caution...paw pats, Savannah

    ReplyDelete