Who We Are

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Coach Dave

Woo, everypup and everycat.  It's me, Dave.  I was hanging out with my little sister the other day when she ... well, it went like this.

IMG_5169CamDave
"Woo, little sis.  Whatcha doing?"
"Davy, I've already been on a couple walks and played in the back yard and did zoomies ... but ..."

There was something else the little one wanted to do.  I could tell.

IMG_5170CamDave
"Don't be sad, Cam!  Just tell me what you wanna do."
"I don't know, Dave ..."

She was afraid I'd laugh at her.  I promised I wouldn't.

IMG_5171CamDave
"You can tell me, Cammie!"
"Well ... there's this other game I want to play ..."

She was worried no one would want to play her game.  I assured her she had a prospective playmate right in front of her and offered to coach her!

IMG_5172CamDave
"That's it, Camo.
Look straight at the subject ...
make your eyes REAL big and as soulful as possible ...
and concentrate!"

Before she knew it, Cammie had her first client.

IMG_5175CamMeDave
"Hi, Mom.  How would you like your hair styled?"
"Just give it a little fluffing, please!"

Cammie and Mom had tons of fun, then Cam asked if I'd like in on the action!

IMG_5176DaveMe
"Hi, Mom.  Mom?  Hi, Mom."

I've done Mom's hair before, so I was basically just in it for the snuggles.

Meanwhile, across the living room ...

IMG_5179Zim
"Sometimes I really just can't figure you guys out ...
Nice job coaching Cam on the Sad Eyes Look, though, Dave!"

Anyway, so that's pretty much how it went.  Cammie is one smart little sister, but I think there are still some things Coach Dave can help her learn!  I'm sure proud of how fast she picks things up!

Luv,
Dave

9 comments:

  1. Cammie is sweet and smart. A great student.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee! Cammie is a good student! have a great weekend!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cammie you get a gold star. It is like you have always been there. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave my good buddy you are an excellent teacher, of that there is no doubt. You know my MOM was all like, "wonder if Dave needs more snuggle time. I'm available." Seems your soulful eyes had an effect on my MOM. Tell ya what I'll give you snuggle time with my MOM if I can have some with Cam-a-Roo.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so nice of you to help your momma out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dave you sure are a master at getting your way. Nice of you to teach Camo too.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful hairdo
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can't imagine the money your mom saves with you guys doing her hair for her!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  9. We hope a head massage went along with the hair fluffing!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete