Who We Are

Friday, May 10, 2013

Photo Finish Friday

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  It's me, Zim, here with Photo Finish Friday!  Let's take a look at a few pix Mom snapped just yesterday.

First up is Dave!

IMG_2997Dave

That's a mud garden by a neighbor's house.  Dave tries to step in that mud every time we go by - but for some reason Mom won't let him.  We don't understand that at all!  Dave thought you'd like at least seeing a picture of the mud.

Here's an action shot of me and Cam!

IMG_3047ZimCam
Me and Cam!
And Dad

Mom really likes that photo, even though it's not real crisp or in focus.  But Cam and I are totally focused!  Ha rooo!

Next up is Cammie!

IMG_3053CamZim

And kind of me.  We had just gotten home from a walk and my friend Fluffy Black Cat was in our driveway.  I'm ... sure Cam just wanted to say "hello" to her ... right?

...

Moving right along ...

IMG_3064Zim
"Be safe, FBK!"

That's me!  I was looking for Fluffy Black, making sure she got home safely.

Here I am again, with Cammie:

IMG_3070CamZim
"I hope she got home OK, Cam!"
"Why don't you invite her back over here?  Just ... a ... little closer ..."

I think I need to work on Cam's cat-skills a bit more.

Have a great weekend, everybody!

Play bows,
Zim

14 comments:

  1. Zim my lovely Zen Dog you are too cool. We are there with Cam.........cat alert......cat alert..............so having it. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three of your pups are so gorgeous. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and sweet Cam-a-Rooo seem to be in perfect step together. And what is up with the mud thing? It is so squishy and feels good between your toes. Maybe if you get your mom to walk through it barefoot then she will understand and let my brother Dave tip toe through the mud. She just has to experience all it's glorious beautifulness.
    Blessings,
    goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes guys our prison yard gets kinda muddy and our mom hates that but we love it.....you guys walk together so great...cammie is so pretty!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just do NOT know why Peeps don't appreciate a good MUD Squish.
    Ernie made OUR Stray Cat run like a Squirrel today. So maybe HE and CAMMY Both need a little talking to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Davy, we don't understand why your mom won't let you get in the mud. Zim, we hope you do teach Cam a little more of your cat-skills! Our mommy liked seeing your floofy patooties!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zim, your dad must be very strong to walk you and Cammie together.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love seeing you both together! I know that Cammie just wants to be neighborly. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who can resist mud squishing under your feety-feet? Not me! I go in it when Mom isn't loking. Usually she notices right away when I come back inside--- what's up with that? (Miss Moo)

    Cami & Zim look so lovely together - its really graeat that she fits into the pack so seamlessly! (Even if her cat skills aren't quite up to Zim's standards!)

    jack & moo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mud is the best and it is so good for our skin. Don't Mommies know that?? Cam and Zim walk so nice together.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Dave, Zim and Cam,
    Thanks for stopping by to wish me a Happy Birthday. Nice to meet you Cam.
    Lix
    Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of the photos are great but our favorite has to be you and Camo with your dad, Zim. We just love that shot!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think Cami's skills are just right. ;) That mud garden looks totally pawesome, though! I bet your momma just doesn't want you to disturb the delicate new mud right after it's been planted. Once it's a little sturdier, you'll be able to go right in!

    ReplyDelete