Who We Are

Friday, May 17, 2013

I Am Not a Zimstigator!

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  It's me - Zim.  Well, sure ... I am the Zimstigator, but I'm not always the one who stirs things up around here.  Really.  Take yesterday, for example!

There I was, minding my own business in the dining room, when ...

IMG_4731CamZim
"Ohhhh, Zimmmmmie!!!  Want to plaaaaayyyyy?"
"Hey, Cam.  Nah, I was going to go run the vacuum so Mom doesn't have to."

Seriously.  It was just like that.  Or close, anyway.

IMG_4732CamZim
"Wouldn't you rather do zoomies?!?!?"
"C'mon, Cam.  I've gotta vacuum.  Then I'm going to mow the lawn."

She tempted me again and again, doing this:


IMG_4737CamZoom
ZOOM!

... and this:

IMG_4738CamZoom
ZOOOOOM!!!

THEN, she posts part of this video to Mom's FaceBook page:


The problem?  Mom's friends assumed I was the instigator!  Can you believe that?!?!  Me!  Cam's got them all snowed!  She looks all innocent and stuff there, and Mom's friends assumed since I was the one panting that I was the one Zimstigating!

Well, two can play this game!  I put together a video of my own!  Check this one out!


Hey!  Hey, wait!  Someone edited the end of my video!!!  Why that little... CAMO!  Where are you?!!?

Gotta run.

Play bows,
Zim

15 comments:

  1. Hey Cammie, you should come over to our house. There is non-stop action almost all day long. It doesn't take much to get a game going with us.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Camo sure is fun! I'm so glad she's in your pack now!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zim I do not know how you resist that lovely temptation. Seriously brother you have the resistance of a stone wall. And Cam-a-Roo your voice is as beautiful as a meadow lark. A-ROOO!
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe she may need to be dubbed "The Cagitator". Cam+agitator. Hang in there Zimmie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A-ROOOOOO to you too. Cam you go and polish that halo of yours. Zim you are all Zen mate. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD Zim... WE are all hung up on the thought that you.. RUN with VACULA ! Astonishing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems to us that the only innocent Sibe in your Army is Davy. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wags to you Zim and to the pack. Camo does look like you tempts you til you give in. Don't let mom overdue o.k.
    Happy Weekend to you, filled with lots of play time.
    Wags, Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  9. May I please come and play at your house!! It looks like soooooooooooo much fun over there.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  10. She certainly has a lot to say. I don't see you instigating at all. She is a scamp.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like the Honeymoon is Over, Zim and its time for Good Behavior School for Camo!

    Cheers,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Zim, you're practically a SAINT! How do you stay so innocent??

    ReplyDelete
  13. I believe you're innocent. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is so funny. Not only are you the instigator, you hide on the other side of the table, BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  15. We came running when we heard you barking in the 2nd video, Camo! Yup, your halo is on straight!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete