Who We Are

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Zimstigating & Navigating

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  So... there we were on Saturday.  Dad was flipping back and forth between college football games and a PGA tournament, Dave was  napping  helping Dad, and Mom ... Mom thought she was going to fold laundry and watch sports.  I had other plans.  It went something like this:

IMG_0793 Zim
"Who's ready for a little fun?"

It took a bit of running around, doing some ha roo-ing and zoomies, pretty much launching into full Zimstigator mode.  It was great!  I kept it up only a short while before Dad suggested to Mom that she take me on an adventure.  As Colonel Smith used to say on that cool The A-Team show, "I love it when a plan comes together!"  Ha roo roo roo!  (He didn't say the "ha roo roo roo" part - that's me!)

Moving right along ...

IMG_0770 Zim

I switched from Zimstigator to navigator in a heartbeat.  That's my serious face up there, can you tell?  No horsing around in the car - it's not safe!  Speaking of safe ...

IMG_0766 Zim
"School zone!"

Always slow down and look for kids in a school zone!  Even on weekends; you just never know.

There's the KSU football stadium!

IMG_0768 Zim
"Hey!  It's game day!  Where is everyone?!!?"
"It's an away game this week, Zim.  They're in Oklahoma."
"Oh.... right.  I knew that!  Go Cats!"

They're doing a whole bunch of improvements and renovations and stuff.  All privately funded, no soaking the tax payers for it.  Very nice.

We drove by another college in town, too:

IMG_1070 Zim
This one's for Nora B. Webster's mom!

It was fun tooling around town!  I suggested we stop here!  I thought maybe we could pick up some cold drinks for everyone ...

IMG_1067 Zim
"Sonic!"

... but we decided by the time we got everything, stopped and did some exploring at the park, then got everything home,  the ice would be melted.  Maybe next time!

I hope you enjoyed our car ride as much as I did!

Play bows,
Zim

20 comments:

  1. another great adventure....and mom says she now has a weird craving for a cherry limeade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you just drive around in the car or was there more to the adventure?

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DID enjoy it! Thank you! Sorry if I got some drool on you car window....I seem to have a "little" problem with that....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE car rides. Thanks for the lift. Know what you would see today if you were riding around with me?????? SNOW! Yeppers the mountains got it's first dusting. I thought of you and Dave right away.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Zim.... Nothing better than an INTERESTING ROAD TRIP. THAT was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That turned out to be a great plan Zim! We enjoyed your trip around town and we enjoyed seeing the Wildcats win on Sadieday too! It was a great day for everybuddy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice that you got out!


    ...and Mom agrees - the fact that they aren't soaking the taxpayer is super nice!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zim, going on car rides with you is so much more fun than when our mom takes us. mmmmm...an ice mocha with whip, hold the ice and mocha, sure sounds good!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Car rides are so much fun! And I love Sonic too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clever boy Zim you obviously know how to get your way. Nice ride and the weather looked great. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  11. You always have something up your sleeves. Life is so much more fun with you around. You are accepting our award, aren't you?

    Sankissjuice

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOOHOO! Love love love! Go Cats AND Go Crusaders!

    Thanks so much for the photos. Maybe you can go to city park sometime for me. I've never been but hear it's really really nice =)

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  13. PS...Maybe I'll take a car ride there sometime too!

    Suppose I need to stop doing naughty things though.



    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your adventures Zimmie!

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  15. I enjoyed a lot your car ride!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  16. mom is cracking up laughing. You sure did keep your mom busy, BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now that was FUN and EXCITING!!!
    Thanks for the ride along!!
    Looking forward to many more with ya!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun car ride and thanks! No Sonic??? Maybe next time.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  19. We have a Sonic not far from us and we've been askin' dad forever to please take us there! So far he hasn't. Lucky you, Zim!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  20. We send a big WOO HOO to your home town team for beating OU. We don't care too much for the silly Sooners.

    I like to also go nuts to try to get Mom to take me on adventures. It was sure a lot easier when we all lived in the same house because sometimes I got to go on errands with Mom, just us!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete