Who We Are

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Round and Around and Around...

Woo, everypup and everycat.  It's me, Dave!  Zim and I thought we'd start showing you a bit more of our Christmas decor today - we kind of started the other day when we showed you our new mini-mitten and then when we showed you our Army buttons!  Anyway, this decoration is a stand-alone kind of thing.  Here, let me show you!

DSCN2666 The husky carousel

See? It's a team of huskies pulling a sled! I know, it's more Winter than Christmas, but Mom only lets us have it out at this time of year.

She put in on a table runner she made out of blue and white flannels that feature cool stuff like Arctic Foxes and Polar Bears and sled teams and other northern stuff.  One of our poofy quilts is out of those fabs, too! (Click here -- the carousel is on that table right behind me there!!)

Anyway, Zim and I really like this! I know how to make it move with my nose ...

DSCN2676 Dave and the husky carousel
"Here!  Let me give you guys a little spin!"

...and Zimmie. Well...

IMG_5439 Zim and the husky carousel
"Hey!  Come on down here and play, you guys!!!"

... you all know how my kid brother is!  Woo!

More decor to come!  

Luv,
Dave

14 comments:

  1. that is a very cool decoration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your stuff!

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute. Do you guys scream at that thing?
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful and so very special!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  5. We like that very much especially since some of those huskies look like me! Dave, you are such a pro at snooter stuff! Zim, you are such a sweetie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is so cute.

    The silvers and more

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it!
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's quite an amazing dogsled wooden twirly thingy!! Wish we had one like that with Airedales or Welshies on it. Thanks for showing us around your decorations.
    Smooches from pooches,
    BabyRD and Hootie

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is pretty cool, but I bet those guys get dizzy.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dave! i like the picture of you nosing the figurine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's adorable! I wonder if we can make one with Golden's?

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  12. How unique! We love it! We also like the table runner. Don't you just love all the decorations and music?
    Nina, Myshka, Sasha, Betsy, Lucy, Phoebe and Lily

    ReplyDelete