Who We Are

Friday, December 16, 2011

Photo Finish Friday!

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  It's me, Zim! Oh, wow!  On top of all the other cool things that I did yesterday (walkies, a car ride, playing 'chase me around the living room', etc.) guess who I got to see?!?  Since it's Photo Finish Friday, I'll show you rather than tell you!

DSCN2744 Callie Co Kitty

It's my friend Callie Co Kitty!!!

DSCN2745 Callie Co Kitty
"Well, meow!  Is that you, Zim?"

It had been almost a month since I'd seen her!  I couldn't wait to hear all of her news!

DSCN2748 Callie Co Kitty
"I have so much to tell you!  Meet me over here!"

She's the chattiest kitty cat friend EVER; I love listening to her!

DSCN2751 Zim and Callie Co Kitty
"Tell me all about it, Callie Co!"

She filled me in on all the kit-cat news in the neighborhood. I told her that if she didn't have plans for Christmas, she should come over to our house.

DSCN2756 Zim and Callie Co Kitty
"Hmm... what a nice offer!"

She said she'd think about it!

We chatted a little more, and checked out some contractors working at a neighbors' house...

DSCN2758 Zim and Callie Co Kitty
"I'm not sure what they're doing, either..."

...then Mom made me go back inside.

It was GREAT seeing Callie Co Kitty!  Do the rest of you have favorite neighborhood friends?

Play bows,
Zim

9 comments:

  1. Wow, we cannot believe you can sit like a good friend and talk to Callie Co Kitty, for some reason all we can think of is chase, fast, run.

    The silvers and more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Callie sure is cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you do it ZIM? Just sit there. I can't, just can't. The chase would have been on. I don't know why, I just can't help myself. You are a better dog than I.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harroo Zim! We've several horsey furiends we enjoy visiting- they don't talk much though(we don't think they woo siberian) but they do smell just divine...play bows,

    RA

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mommy thinks Callie Co Kitty is so cute. She also thinks you are the sweetest boy ever to be so nice to outdoor kitties. I tolerate my kitty sisfurs but any outside the house just make me chase them then I get in trouble even though they started it!

    Woos,
    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too sweet, Zim! You know, we don't get to go outside but we tend to get irritated if we see the "neighbors" come in our yard.

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello kitty!!
    Happy weekend to you!!
    Thanks for always taking us on walks! ;))

    Cheers
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so nice to see Callie! She is a good girl, like me, not like that bully cat.

    Huffs

    p.s. I like how you are sitting with your snooter on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a pretty kitty

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete