Who We Are

Friday, December 09, 2011

Photo Finish Friday!

Woo, everypup and everycat.  It's me, Dave, here with Photo Finish Friday.  This week, Mom asked us to pose with a little pillow hanging from our snooters.  Sounded OK to me!

DSCN2608 Dave
"How's this, Mom?"

I laid there nice and still so she could focus in on me with the Nikon.  For some reason, Mom had to snap Zim's real fast with the iPhone.

IMG_5432 Zim
"Not funny, Mom!"

Me? I could do this all day.

DSCN2609 Dave
"Did you get the shot you wanted, Mom?"

For the record, Mom was going for irony with the "Bah Humbug" thing.  We'll pose with the other side of the pillow (it reads "Ho Ho Ho") soon.  Well... at least one of us will.  Ha woo.

Happy Friday!

Luv,
Dave

PS:  Don't worry... we were duly rewarded for our hard work posing for the pix above!

19 comments:

  1. Love these boys.... I know better than the "Bah Humbug"! Can't fool me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute!! mom feels this way sometimes..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off -- I love your fireplace! Awesome! And I know just what you mean -- I could just sit there all day too during my photo shoots. You did an amazing job! Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zim did a good job too! I bet he had to rush to answer the phone or something important so he had to make your mom hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And My Vickie Calls me a Poser....

    You guys are the best ever posers.

    MErry Chirstmas
    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha You two are very patient! Dar would never let me do that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the things we do for mom's pictures
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mom's brought out the antlers and the elf hat for us. Let's just say she better be bringing out little bits of ham, too, if she wants ANY cooperation. You two are much better than we are, and yes, we are including Zim in that assessment! ;-)

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dave you is a posing superstar!

    ReplyDelete
  10. BOL, we say anything for treats

    The silvers and more

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am very partial to mint humbugs.

    But it may be a British thing....kinda boiled sweets with a minty taste.

    Jeannie don't like 'em for some reason, words like "losing her teeth chewing the darn things" come to mind etc.

    But I am not sure what a Bah Humbug might be.

    Is it something to do with sheep.

    Like a Baa Baa Humbug?

    Confused Marvin as ever......

    ReplyDelete
  12. Were treats involeved? It's a must for me. You guys look great.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gosh, we're not sure about pillows hanging from our noses! We think you guys deserve extra treats for this!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  14. You guys really are the best!!

    Cheers
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. hee hee! you are such a good sport, Dave! We loved the pictures of you and Zim :)

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woo pups have far more patience than we do! glad woo got rewarded! And mom says "cute pillow" too.

    jack & moo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I kinda like the bah humbug side :)

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  18. You both are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete