Who We Are

Saturday, October 08, 2011

How To Get Out Of The Hood(ie)

Ha roo, pups and cool cats.  It's me - Zim.  Thanks for letting me be a Rap Star for a few days.  It was really pretty fun, but in reality, I'm still just a guy stuck wearing the Party Hat.  Sure, calling it a "Hoodie" helps, but how to ditch it for a while?  (I mean, other than the "stop trying to open your incision back up" thing.  Ha roo - like that's going to happen!)  If you look sad enough ...

IMG_4430 Zim
"Sigh!"

...and you look at your mom with this look on your face when she asks how you're doing...

IMG_4375 Zim
"Sigh.  I'm OK, Mom."

...well, you just might be able to toss the Hoodie aside for a while and head here:

IMG_4415 Hudson Trail

To the Hudson Trail!!! We love that place!!!

IMG_4419 Zim on the Hudson Trail
"Now THIS is what I'm talking about!  SQUIRREL CHECK!"

Oh, YEAH!  Nothing can put a smile back on my face like a great walk!  Dave agrees!

IMG_4416 Dave on the Hudson Trail
"Yeah, Zimmie.  This comes a little more natural-like than being a Rap Star*!"

I hope all of you get to get out of the Hood(ie)  (if you're in one), and go out and do some exploring this weekend! 

Play bows,
Zimmie!

*note:  The Making of a Rap Star, Parts 1, 2, 3 and 4 can be found at those links!

11 comments:

  1. Yo Zim!!! Guess being stuck wearing the party hat is better than the lamp shade. Oh...wait a minute. It does kindof look like a lamp shade. ANYWAY... we've enjoyed your transformation into a Rap star. We alway knew you be cool like dat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo what a great looking trail. We love it when the leaves start to fall and make the trails look like wonderland.

    Glad you got the nasty old lamp shade off.

    See ya soon
    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for those pictures of the pawrty hat, BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geeeze, what a contraption to have to wear.. I suppose it has its purpose, but ugh. I really really hope you can get rid of it sooner than soon. You are still handsome with or with out it. and Don't you forget it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Zim, your sad look worked on our mommy! We're all glad you got to go out on the trail this Sadieday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ta lose da hoodie fo' yo' walk brace yo'self foo'!

    Hehehe. Yuh, I am all about that down and dirty hoodie wearing gangsta talk for sure.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ouhhh! Zim has a funny face when wears the shade! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww Zimmie I know how you must be feeling wearing that thing. I had to have one when I had my ladygardenectomy. I hope everything heals up quickly and you can get rid of the cone of doom for good :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're glad to see that you ditched the hoodie - even for just a little while. Enjoy your fun autumn walkie!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad that you figured out how to get out of the hoodie. Hope you enjoyed your walk. :)

    ReplyDelete