Who We Are

Monday, April 12, 2010

Woo

Hi everypuppy and everycat! It's me, Ammy! Oh, I know - due to the title of the post, you probably were expecting Davy, since that's his very favorite thing to say and all, but no! It's me! It'll make sense to you shortly!

See... there I was the other day, out playing in the yard with one of my favorite toys. It's almost three years old, but we all still love playing with it. I love pouncing it and running after it when Mom throws it! I don't bring it back, but happily stand back and wait for it to move again.

DSCN4691 Ammy
"I'm watching you like a hawk, Cool Camo Football!!!"

Then I thought about how much everyone seemed to enjoy
my jokes last week and I thought I should come up with another one to kick off this week.

DSCN4693 Ammy
"Hmm... a new joke... hmm..."

I was helping Mom play Scrabble the other night and she checked to see if this was a legitimate word:

IMG_6122
iPhone screen shot

See where it says, "Woo is a valid word"? Hee hee hee. That gave me the idea for my joke!

DSCN4694 Ammy
"Hee hee hee! This is the perfect joke to tell Davy!"

Are you ready?
Knock, knock!
Who's there?
Woo.
Woo who?
Don't get so excited; it's just a joke.
Hee hee hee! Isn't that perfect?!!? Mom didn't get me telling it to Davy on video, but she did interview him about it afterwards. Here's a vid, featuring Davy, Zim and me.



"Woo hoo!" Have a great week! Hee hee hee.

Love,
Ammy

23 comments:

  1. Woo HOO! hahahah
    Too funny! Ammy you crack me up! Great way to start a Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From one family of wooing jokester Sibes, we loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! Everypup plays a part in this joke heehee! Good one, yet again, Ammy! You are too funny, girl! Woo hoo!
    xo Sammie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooray for Ammy, great joke and the interview with Dave told us alot, very enlightening.

    Flash

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woooos! Of course woo is a valid word! I use it all of the time!
    -Kira The BeaWootiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ammy you are so witty.. Loved that.. Just saw yesterdays post with Huffle.. What a brilliant time she had.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Ammy
    BOL. Good one. Have fun playing and helping mom with scrabble
    Benny & Ly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ammy!

    Woo HOO, nice one! You're really smart and funny! You did make Mommy laugh and it is way past her bedtime.

    By the way, thanks so much for the tip of making the cool images on your previous post we'll give it a try over the weekend. Another lovely photo in your post today.

    Woo

    -Fudgie, Princess & the Piappies

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha ha! Funny! Was that a football? I like footballs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're so silly Ammy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. HA! HA! LOVED the video!! D'you know - I've heard you guys say "Woo" a lot in your blog but I'd never heard it in real life before...gosh, you really DO say "Woo"! I thought it was a fun thing that your human made up but it's true! You really do say "Woo"! :-)

    I'm a really quiet dog (well, OK, my humans think I'm mute!) and so it's really interesting for Hsin-Yi to hear other doggies make noises coz she never hears me make any (well, not from my FRONT end anyway - hee! hee!)

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the video!! Woo!!! Ammy, you are a great jokester...that's why you are always smiling isn't it!! You guys have so much fun!! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ammy...you should do Sibe Stand Up you are so funny...

    WooHoo...teeheeheehee

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'll be lucky to find any toy that lasts for 3 months.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, Ammy!
    Mondays are much better with jokes, right?
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woo hoo! I'm always up for a laugh from you, Ammy. That's funny. (And I LOVE Scrabble!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think Dave was REALLY liking your joke!! I love his wooooo!!

    You always have the best jokes Ammy!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Ammie

    There truly is nothing like a Woo!

    And that was an awesome joke. It made me laugh, it was an excellent and unwoosual start to a Monday.

    lotsaluv, Marvin xxxxxxxx
    loved the video too. Woo. ;0D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Inklings of a comic genius!

    Koda
    PS has the camo football pounced yet?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hehehe...hee! Love that joke Ammy, So funny! Your a pro at making up new jokes! :)
    Hope you have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You make us smile, Ammy! We loved your video!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ammy you should totally do stand up! You are a hit!

    Wags and Woofs,
    Mack and Mia

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ammy, you are sooooooooo funny! :) I'll have to come back at watch the video because it doesn't want to load for me right now.

    Is that the "Words With Friends" game? Mom's friends are addicted, but she can't play with them because she doesn't have an iPhone.

    ReplyDelete