Who We Are

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sort of Out-Takes - and Who's Who

Hi everypuppy and everycat! It's me - Ammy! Before I forget, Stormy wanted me to give a great big thank you! to everyone for all the Storm-a-versary wishes! All of us had a great day together, and reading all of your sweet comments were really the icing on the ... no, wait. We didn't get cake. How about the fish oil on the supper-dupper? Mmm... yeah! That's it!

Anyway, Storm mentioned that she and I posed for some photos and shared one of them with you. Then yesterday, we posted two photos ... and may have caused some confusion! The top photo from yesterday is us girlie-girls. The second photo yesterday is the boys!!! I think next time Mom gets it in her head to do a photo shoot, she should do the black and whites together and the red and whites together - what do you think of that?

We have more pix from the photo shoot, and I thought I'd share some with you, along with some quick captions. These are sort of out-takes, as we weren't really doing what Mom wanted us to do. Remember:

Storm's comments are in red, her leash is blue camo
mine are green, my leash is hot pink camo
Zim's comments are blue, his leash is woodland green camo
Davy's are in purple, his leash is desert camo.

Whew! Let's get started!

Stormy briefed us all before we went outside and said we should all do our best to look really tough and serious. (As you saw
yesterday, Zim and I couldn't quite keep the "serious" thing going the whole time!) This is Stormy and me:

DSCN4238 Storm & Ammy
Yeah, I know she has treats, Ammy. Let me make sure the neighbors aren't watching...
I can't help it. I'm going to look at the camera.

They were yummy treats; I couldn't help it. At least I was doing the "serious" look!

In this next one, Storm was acting bored. Well, no. It wasn't an act. She was bored. Hee hee hee. I was trying to see what was going on across the street.

DSCN4239 Storm and Ammy
Yeah, yeah. Sit and look at the camera. Whatever.
Is the Pointer's daddy taking her running? I think I see them coming...

I'm not sure what we're doing in this next one.

DSCN4242 Storm & Ammy
How many cookies do you have left?
Wait... it's not the Pointer, it's somepuppy else...

Anyway, that was the end of our photo shoot - then Mom brought the boy-ohs out. Apparently, they didn't have as many out-takes as Stormy and I did; they actually like working the camera for treats. Can you imagine? Anyway, for contrast, here's an out-take of the boys:

DSCN4246 Dave and Zim
Stormy said she and Ammy got a zillion cookies. Is that true, Mom?
I'll sit and act "serious". Was there something else I was supposed to do?

Once they had their "Show Me the Cookies" moment, Mom shot some wonderful portraits of them. Dave will post them tomorrow for Photo Finish Friday, along with one each of me and Storm.

I hope you enjoyed our photo shoot!

Love,
Ammy

32 comments:

  1. Show me the cokies...I LOVE it! I think I will be using that little tagline with my pawrents from now on. ;)

    Kisses,
    Nala

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those all look like winning photos to us - I mean, at least woo were all facing forwards! in my mom's book, that counts as a keeper!

    jack a-roo & moo too

    ReplyDelete
  3. you all do the serious face so well!
    how does your mom keep track of colored comments and colored leashes?! that's a good memory she has there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your serious look! Dave, I'm so glad you recognize the best part of the week is cuddling with your mom. Such good people you all are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are too funny! We love all the pics and you are all gorgeous.
    Our mum has two sons and gets them mixed up sometimes so it is OK for your mom to get confused with the four of you!
    As long as you all know who you are.
    We answer to both names now or none at all depending on our mood!
    love and kisses
    Martha & Bailey xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the out takes.


    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie Jo & Bobo

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a smart pack! Thats right! You got it! You don't do ANYTHING without payment...

    NO NOMS = NO COOPERATION!

    Wags and Woofs,
    Mack and Mia

    ReplyDelete
  8. How many cookies lost their lives in this photo shoot? Sounds like a whole lotta many!

    Good pics, though.

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wooos Ammy! Thanks fur all of the references, it helped, Did someone say cookies? That makes me look... sometimes....
    ~puppy kisses~
    -Kira The BeaWootiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was a wonderful post! You pups seriously have a gazillion gigabites (heheh) of personality! Great gab and super photos! Loves you guys and hope you really did get a lot of cookies!
    Big Hugs xo
    Sammie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love any pics of you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your expressions always crack us up..
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yepper cookies are good..
    Thanks for telling us the color scheme. You might put that on the sidebar so Mom can remember? She is a bit old and forgetful.. We have a color scheme too which you probably already know.. hehe

    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Did someone say cookies?

    ReplyDelete
  15. The pictures are beautiful!! The captions under the pictures are priceless!!! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gee, after all that, we sure hope you got your cookies! You guys ought to be professional models, you really know how to pose for a photo shoot!

    Luv,
    Riley and Star.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good job posing!! I hope you got some cookies after all that work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. We can tell who is who especially when we see your faces! We enjoyed your outtakes - all of you are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  19. All your pictures are pawesome... even the out-takes!
    How many treats did you get for all that work??
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  20. Show me cookies is helpful for picture taking around here, too. We can't wait to see the portraits tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  21. AhhhhH! Great photos. Thank you for clairifying the leash color vs. wording color!! You all are fantastic!

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous10:51 PM

    Hey Y'all,
    Youse guys should get jobs as extras on Sesame Street cuz you are all COOKIE MONSTERS. A very nice couple of photo shoots.
    - TBH&K

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cookies are very helpful for pictures. So are hot dogs or turkey ham. Cheese is also good.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello!!
    All the pics are great!
    Cookies sometimes works for me, but cheese is better!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. We'll do anything for cookies too! Love the out-takes, guys!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the photo shoot and mum so wishes I would pose for the camera like that.. I am sorry I missed the versary... CanI say a belated wish now... Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Whenever I try to take serious shots of Sam, he acts like I've positioned him in front of a firing squad. I love the photos!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cookies?!!! Did somebody say cookies?!!! We LOVE cookies!!!

    More great shots!

    Have a grrreat weekend!
    Woofs and Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Amberoonies! The Human Assistant wonders why your comments aren't color coordinated with your collars and leashes. I wonder why there aren't any pictures of you getting your cookies. I hope you really did! - Tuckeroonies

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ammy, you are just about the prettiest girl out there!

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  31. Those are some pretty good outtakes. Hey! At least your whole selves are in it and not just body parts.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete